- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - High-rise, cut for a straight-leg fit
- - Elasticated waistband for a flexible fit
- - Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- - Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
View item's measurements
In 1967, adidas Originals sold its first tracksuit - the brand's athleisure designs are just as loved over half a century later. Made from the original cotton-blend jersey for authenticity, these 'BB' pants boast heritage details including pintucked seams and the instantly recognizable three stripes and trefoil logo. Adjust the zips at the ankles to alter the straight-leg shape.
Shown here with: MM6 Maison Margiela Hooded top, Veja Sneakers, Sophie Buhai Earrings, Acne Studios Shoulder bag.
- - Burgundy cotton-blend jersey, white grosgrain
- - Pull on
- - 52% cotton, 48% polyester; pocket lining: 100% polyester
- - Machine wash
adidas Originals BB striped cotton-blend jersey track pants Fits true to size take your normal size