- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - High-rise, cut for a wide-leg fit
- - Cropped length
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 40
View item's measurements
For Spring '18, Alexander McQueen Creative Director Sarah Burton draws inspiration from the Great Dixter gardens – she was particularly struck by its preservation. Like the timelessness of the 15th century English landmark, these cropped midnight-blue pants are a smart investment that you will wear for years to come. Tailored in Italy from wool-crepe, they sit comfortably high on your waist and have an exaggerated wide-leg silhouette that gives the illusion of a midi skirt.
Shown here with: Fendi Sweater, Proenza Schouler Clutch, ALEXACHUNG Ankle boots, Sophie Buhai Earrings.
- - Midnight-blue wool-crepe
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - 100% wool
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Italy
Alexander McQueen Cropped pleated wool-crepe wide-leg pants Fits true to size take your normal size