- - Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- - High-rise, intended for a straight leg fit
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 38
View item's measurements
Heritage pants are an essential buy this season and if you're looking for perfectly tailored pair, you'll find few better than Alexander McQueen's. Cut in a cropped length that works with brogues (as seen in the lookbook) heels and ankle boots, they're made from wool woven with Prince of Wales checks - a nod to Sarah Burton's passion for British traditions. Team yours with the matching blazer or take cues from style setters and opt for oversized shirts and voluminous trench coats.
Shown here with: Alexander McQueen Top, Alexander McQueen Shoes.
- - Gray, black, white and red wool-blend
- - Concealed hook, button and zip fastening at front
- - 86% wool, 12% mohair, 2% polyester; trim: 100% wool
- - Made in Italy
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Alexander McQueen Cropped Prince of Wales wool-blend straight-leg pants Fits large to size take one size smaller than normal