- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Low-rise, cut for a slim fit with a flared hem
- - Cropped length
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 40
View item's measurements
Alexander McQueen trained as an apprentice on Savile Row at the beginning of his career, and taught everything he learned about tailoring to Sarah Burton at the start of hers – it's remained at the heart of the brand ever since. Designed to be worn with the matching blazer, these pants are cut from a wool-blend woven with silk. They have a gently flared silhouette and are cropped just above the ankle, making them perfect for spotlighting a pair of statement sandals.
Shown here with: Alexander McQueen Blouse, Alexander McQueen Shoulder bag, Alexander McQueen Sandals, Alexander McQueen Earrings.
- - Red wool-blend
- - Concealed hook, button and zip fastening at front
- - 63% wool, 25% silk, 12% polyamide; lining: 100% cupro
- - Dry clean
- - Designer color: Lust Red
- - Made in Italy
Alexander McQueen Cropped wool-blend flared pants Fits true to size take your normal size