- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - High-rise, intended for a wide-leg fit
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
View item's measurements
A.W.A.K.E. designer Natalia Alaverdian always has an international focus – she loves to combine traditional British menswear tailoring with Japanese silhouettes and costumes. Made from fluid twill to enhance the exaggerated legs, these hakama-style pants are cut to sit at the smallest part of the waist before puddling to the floor. Wear yours with pointed pumps peeking out from under the cuffs.
Shown here with: Roksanda Sweater, DORATEYMUR Pumps, Alighieri Earrings.
- - Midnight-blue twill
- - Concealed zip fastening along back
- - 97% viscose, 3% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Made in the UK
A.W.A.K.E. Twill wide-leg pants Fits true to size take your normal size