- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - High-rise, cut for a wide-leg fit
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a UK 8
View item's measurements
While her exquisite gowns have never been in dispute, it's Emilia Wickstead's impeccably tailored separates we can't get enough of this season. Inspired by the powder shades in Pablo Picasso's paintings, these textured 'Hullinie' pants are cut from blush crepe in a structured wide-leg shape. If you like this style, check out the label's floral-print version.
Shown here with: Emilia Wickstead Top, Givenchy Shoulder bag, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Sophie Buhai Earrings.
- - Blush crepe
- - Concealed zip fastening along back
- - 98% polyester, 2% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Designer color: Peony
Emilia Wickstead Hullinie crepe wide-leg pants Fits true to size take your normal size