- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Mid-rise, cut for a straight leg fit
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 40
View item's measurements
Giambattista Valli loves building collections around a great love story, and for Spring '18, he chose that of Italian painter Mario Schifano and writer Nancy Ruspoli. Capturing the romantic feeling of the show, these Italian-made jacquard pants are woven with small blooms - call them out with the label's bright-yellow blouse.
Shown here with: The Row Shoulder bag, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Anine Bing Bra, Ariana Boussard-Reifel Earrings.
- - Multicolored floral-jacquard
- - Concealed zip fastening along side
- - 48% acetate, 30% cotton, 22% polyester; lining: 60% acetate, 40% viscose
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Italy
Giambattista Valli Floral-jacquard straight-leg pants Fits true to size take your normal size