- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - High-rise, intended for a relaxed fit
- - Elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- - Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
View item's measurements
As a teenager in the '90s, Virgil Abloh was exposed to plenty of hip-hop and rock bands – his interest in sportswear stems from a fascination with N.E.R.D's frontman Pharrell Williams. These track pants are made from fluid satin-jersey and have white stripes along each leg edged with red piping. Unzip the cuffs to create a subtle flare over ankle boots or sneakers.
Outfit 1: Off-White Jacket, Acne Studios T-shirt, Loewe Shoulder bag, Alexander McQueen Sneakers.
Outfit 2: Off-White Top, Loewe Shoulder Pouch, Christian Louboutin Pumps.
- - Black, white and red satin-jersey
- - Pull on
- - 100% polyester
- - Dry clean
Off-White Striped satin-jersey track pants Fits true to size take your normal size