- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - High-rise, cut for a wide-leg fit
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a US 2
View item's measurements
rag & bone's 'Sadie' pants have been spun at the Abraham Moon mill - it was established in 1837 and is one of the last remaining vertical woolen mills in the UK. They're designed to sit high on your waist and flare out to a flattering wide-leg silhouette. Wear them with the matching blazer.
Shown here with: Theory Sweater, Proenza Schouler Clutch, rag & bone Ankle boots, Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings.
- - Multicolored wool
- - Button and concealed zip fastening at front
- - 100% wool
- - Dry clean
rag & bone Sadie houndstooth wool wide-leg pants Fits true to size take your normal size