- - Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- - Pants measure high rise, however intended fit is to be worn loose and low on the hips
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing an IT 38
View item's measurements
TOM FORD made his return to New York Fashion Week for Spring '18 and recruited some of the industry's top talent to help his show go off with a bang - Carine Roitfeld was the stylist and Pat McGrath did the makeup. Worn on the runway, these pants are cut from a silver cotton and linen-blend and coated with a crinkly metallic finish. Just add a T-shirt and pumps.
Shown here with: TOM FORD Pumps, TOM FORD Sweater, TOM FORD Tote.
- - Silver cotton and linen-blend
- - Button and concealed zip fastening at front
- - 65% cotton, 35% linen
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Italy
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
TOM FORD Metallic cotton and linen-blend pants Fits large to size take one size smaller than normal